The difference between the retail sale price and market rates is reported as under-recovery or revenue loss.
What does RSP stand for?
RSP stands for Retail Sale Price
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSP
We have 367 other meanings of RSP in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Shortage Pricing
- Reserve Stock Point
- Reserve Strids Proviant
- Resident Scholar Program (various schools)
- Residential Steel Partnership
- Residual Support Plan
- Resource Specialist Program (academic resources for students with specific learning disabilities)
- Respirable Suspended Particulate(s)
- Responsabilité Sociétale Professionnelle (French: Professional Corporate Responsibility)
- Restricted Stock Partners (New York, NY)
- Retail Sales Personnel
- Retail Selling Price
- Retail Service Provider
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Retirement Security Project (Washington, DC)
- Revenue Share Program (financial management)
- Revenue Sharing Plan (various organizations)
- Revised Standard Plan (engineering contracts)
- Revolutionary Socialist Party (Leftist Political party in India)
- Revue de Sémantique et Pragmatique (French: Journal of Semantics and Pragmatics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chief Minister, Kerala during the NDC meeting held yesterday, made a statement that Central taxes account for 51% and 31% of retail sale price of petrol and diesel respectively, which accrue to the Union Government exchequer.
The stores featured several DVF lines, including Black Orchid, a canvas suede line in pink and black, retailing from $70 to $250 on sale; Private Jet, on sale from $50 to $190; Madagascar, on sale from $100 to $180; and the Metallic Signature collection, with retail sale prices from $50 to $180.
com are flagged by a pink ribbon and the company will donate 10% of the retail sale price of every pink bag to the Komen Foundation.
The four-SKU line, with retail sale prices ranging from $199 to $279, will be rolled out to three major retailers first, during July and August, president Brian Girdlestone said.
In addition to the Cherry Blossom Pink Katana, Qwest Wireless and SANYO will donate 10 percent of the retail sale price of the SANYO SCP-2400 Fun Flip Phone in Misty Rose to the Komen Foundation.
The four-SKU line, with retail sale prices ranging from $199 to $279, will be rolled out in July and August, and will be supported by Hoover's largest advertising campaign ever, according to president Brian Girdlestone.
com are flagged by a pink ribbon and the company donates 10% of the retail sale price of every pink bag to the Susan G.