Our tabletop business has really been affected by retail price protection.
What does RPP stand for?
RPP stands for Retail Price Protection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPP
We have 220 other meanings of RPP in our Acronym Attic
- Requisition Processing Point
- Research Protection Program (various schools)
- Residential Parking Program
- Residential Permit Parking
- Resources Protection Plan/Posture
- Respiratory Pathogen Panel
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Resuming Play Procedure (basketball; protocol for handling free throws and throw-ins)
- Retail and Provider Perspectives
- Retail Plastics Plus (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Retail Price Protection -- Implementing hedging strategies under a portfolio system, fleets would be able to lock in the best near- and long-term fuel prices at stations that accept the Wright Express Universal Fleet Card.
This $750,000 is the full cost to Mad Catz for retail price protection on the peripherals which have been reduced in price.