AMMOLANT is responsible for processing ordnance requisitions for Atlantic units, AMMOPAC performs the same function for Pacific units, while the MFST assists the fleet with training, technical issues, and Retail Ordnance Logistics Management System (ROLMS) and OIS reporting.
What does ROLMS stand for?
ROLMS stands for Retail Ordnance Logistics Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rise of Legends Heaven (game; HeavenGames LLC)
- Return on Listener Involvement (podcasting)
- Rule of Law Initiative (American Bar Association)
- Rank Order List Input and Confirmation
- Reünie-Orkest Limburgse Jagers (Dutch: Reunion Orchestra Limburgse Jagers; marching bands, Netherlands)
- Radioguided Occult Lesion Localization
- Request Order Linked List (computing)
- Record Office for Leicestershire Leicester and Rutland (UK)
- Richeson Oshman Loewenstern Maxfield (founders of ROLM Corporation, computer & telecommunications company)
- Rolling Over Laughing My Ass Off
- Records of Legitimate Origin (music/album collectors)
- Rhythm of Life Organization (est. 1966; San Francisco, CA)
- Reduced Obstetrical Length of Stay
- Reconstruction-Optimized Lapped Orthogonal Transform
- Reverse Outer Loop Power Control
- Receive Objective Loudness Rating
- Reject On-Line Reentry
- Retailer of Last Resort
- Right of Last Refusal (various companies)
- Reject On-Line Reentry System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Retail Ordnance Logistics Management System (ROLMS) is the only authorized ordnance-management system for Navy activities.
The heart of the OIS is the vertical integration of the Navy's legacy wholesale ammunition management application, the Conventional Ammunition Integrated Management System (CALMS) and the legacy retail system, the Retail Ordnance Logistics Management System (ROLMS).