IDT Energy is a retail energy provider supplying electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the Northeastern United States.
What does REP stand for?
REP stands for Retail Energy Provider
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REP
We have 197 other meanings of REP in our Acronym Attic
- Research Ethics Program (various schools)
- Researcher Exchange Programme
- Réseau Ecologique Paneuropéen (French: Pan-European Ecological Network)
- Reserve Enlistment Program
- Residential Exchange Program (utility law)
- Residue Elimination Program
- Residue Elimination Project
- Resistive Exercise Products
- Resonance Escape Probability
- Retail Electric Provider
- Reynolds Number
- Roentgen Equivalent Physical
- Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Rural Education Program (various locations)
- Rural Electrification Programme (various locations)
- Replacement Depot
- Reserve Enlistment Program 1963
- Repetitive Extragenic Palindromic Sequence Polymerase Chain Reaction (genetics)
- Rab Escort Protein 1
- Reserve Enlistment Program of 1963
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dallas-Based Retail Energy Provider Projects Continued Growth in 2013 DALLAS, Jan.
NYSE: GNE) a leading independent retail energy provider and a developer of unconventional energy projects, will announce financial results for the fourth quarter (the three months ended December 31st) and year end 2012 on Wednesday, March 13, 2013.
Energy provider completes New York expansion with gas and electric service to over 620,000 in the O&R and Central Hudson service territories DALLAS, June 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ambit Energy, a national retail energy provider, announced today that it will launch electricity and natural gas service in two new territories - Orange and Rockland Utilities, and Central Hudson Gas & Electric - in late July, completing its final phase of its retail expansion in the state of New York.
IDT Energy is a retail energy provider (REP) supplying electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the Northeastern United States.
Our rapid customer growth is a tribute to our company's people, systems and processes-and to our commitment to be the finest, most respected retail energy provider in the country.
6375 per share, plus the potential for an increase in the dividend related to the performance of Genie's retail energy provider (REP) business.
Ambit Energy CEO: "From the day we launched, our commitment has always been to be the finest and most-respected retail energy provider in America.