Joint venture partners Leighton Properties and Grosvenor have sold Eclipse Tower to Retail Employees Superannuation Trust (REST) for $167.
What does REST stand for?
REST stands for Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REST
We have 35 other meanings of REST in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Entry Systems Technology Corp.
- Real-time Embedded Systems Testbed
- Relief Society of Tigray (Ethiopia)
- Remote Explosive Scent Tracing (filtration analysis)
- Representational State Transfer (alternative to SOAP)
- Restricted Electives in Science and Technology (various schools)
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique (sensory deprivation, floating)
- Retrofit Evaluation System Test
- Restricted Letter (US Navy)
- Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription Factor/Neuron Restrictive Silencer Factor
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Technology Applications for Regenerating Towns (energy conservation project; Torino, Italy)
- Reserve Components Status Reporting
- Resources Status (US FEMA)
- Regional Emergency Services Training Center (Gaston College; Dallas, North Carolina)
- Toll Restriction Details
- Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
BOSTON -- Mellon Financial Corporation announced that its Standish Mellon Asset Management (SMAM) subsidiary has been chosen as subadviser to manage approximately $110 million in global fixed income for Australia-based Retail Employees Superannuation Trust (REST).
Prior to joining Babson Capital, she spent 13 years with Super Investment Management Pty Ltd (SIM), the wholly owned fund-management division of Retail Employees Superannuation Trust.