FSI's retail electronic delivery systems, which include Bank by Phone and full service Internet Banking, are essential to maintaining a competitive edge in today's financial services marketplace.
What does REDS stand for?
REDS stands for Retail Electronic Delivery System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDS
We have 16 other meanings of REDS in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Engineers for Disaster Relief
- Resources, Environment and Development Research Associates
- Redeployment Report
- Resolve Employment Disputes Reach Equitable Solutions Swiftly (USPS)
- Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (Clemson University; South Carolina)
- Reactive Energy Decisive Routing Protocol (computer science)
- Ragpickers Education and Development Scheme (India)
- Reactor Electric Distribution System
- Real Estate Direct Sales (international network; Austria)
- Real-time Execution Decision Support System
- Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study
- Rural Economic Development Strategy (Indiana)
- Rural Education for Development Society (India)
- Red Semi-Automated Forces
- Regional Economic Development Services Officer
- Regional Economic Development Support Office (various governments)
- Regional Economic Development Services Office for East and Southern Africa (US Agency for International Development)
- Red para la Sustentabilidad Social A.C.
- Resource Data Storage and Retrieval System