The Bristol-based company, which offers financial advice and serves retail investors through its Vantage fund supermarket, said it had seen more clients switching to the group since the Retail Distribution Review took effect on January 1.
What does RDR stand for?
RDR stands for Retail Distribution Review (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDR
We have 92 other meanings of RDR in our Acronym Attic
- Reference Design Report (International Linear Collider)
- Registered Diplomate Reporter
- Règlement Direct
- Règlement sur le Développement Rural
- Remote Data Recovery (Ontrack Data International)
- Remote Data Relay
- Remote Data Requester
- Requirements Definition Review
- Retail Delivery Record (paper-based delivery manifest)
- Retail Delivery Report
- Rijksdienst voor Radiocommunicatie
- Ripple Down Rule (knowledge acquisition)
- RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase
- Rock Deformation Research (geological software; UK)
- Rodolfo del Rosario (Philippines public figure)
- Rotating Disk Reactor (semiconductors)
- Runway Distance Remaining
- Russian Depositary Receipt
- Radar Control
- Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government's shake-up of financial advice - called the Retail Distribution Review - last October banned free financial advice in a bid to stop firms selling unsuitable products.
Q MY adviser has mentioned that the retail distribution review has altered the way he can advise me.
According to Richard, 2013 has brought about a major shakeup in the world of financial services regulation and, from January 1, the outcome of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) Retail Distribution Review (RDR) came into force.
The advisors would not give investment advice, and the bank also said that it was not ready to meet the retail distribution review (RDR) deadline.
Nick Platt, financial planner and director at Sutton Coldfieldbased Henwood Court Financial Planning, said the onset of the Retail Distribution Review from January 1 would bring a major shake-up to the sector.
The FSA launched the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) in June 2006 with the aim of identifying and addressing the root causes of problems that continue to emerge in the retail investment market.
This is due in part to the forthcoming Retail Distribution Review, which many have surmised has led to older financial planners choosing this time to retire.