to assist the retail industry by providing people counting software and retail business intelligence solutions.
What does RBIS stand for?
RBIS stands for Retail Business Intelligence Solution (software; IBM)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RBIS
We have 6 other meanings of RBIS in our Acronym Attic
- Retrotransposon-Based Insertion Polymorphism
- Risk-Based Inspection Planning
- Rural Business Investment Program
- Region-Based Image Retrieval
- Regional Business Investment Ready Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Ras Beirut International School (Lebanon)
- Rate and Benefits Information System (healthcare services)
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (education)
- Reserve Best in Show (dog show title)
- Retail Business Information Schema
- River Basin Information System (United Nations Environment Programme)
- Royal Bible Institute and Seminary (Beaumont, TX)
- Reserve Bank of India Services Board (Mumbai, India)
- Reliability-Based Information Set Decoding
- Rawalpindi Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (Pakistan)
- Reuters Bridge Internet Toolkit
- Rivermead Behavioral Inattention Test (psychology)
- Royal Berkshire Improv Troupe
- Royal Bhutan Institute of Technology (Phuentsholing, Bhutan)
- Regional Bus Interface Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manthan's game-changing implementation of its ARC Retail Business Intelligence solution for a UK based specialty retailer was listed in the "International Solution of the Year" category organized by RetailWeek, a retail industry focused media house, part of the UK-based premier media group, EMAP.
Teradata's retail business intelligence solution includes the Teradata active enterprise data warehouse, Teradata RetailDecisions, Teradata's Retail Logical Data Model, and MicroStrategy's dashboards.
Haggen selected Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR), to deploy an enterprise-class data warehouse and the ARC retail business intelligence solution from Manthan Systems to enable analytics and reporting.
In retail, the two companies have jointly developed several solutions including a retail business intelligence solution, a retail market basket analysis solution, and a retail enterprise data warehouse.
The purchased assets relate to the current version of PRI's InSite(R) product suite, which is the industry's only integrated, web-based retail business intelligence solution built specifically to meet the needs of convenience store operators and other petroleum retailers.
The IBM Retail Business Intelligence Solution combines IBM's Retail Data Warehouse with key reports and analytics from Business Objects that enable enterprise reporting and performance management in virtually every aspect of a retail business.
Pilot Software, a market leader in retail business intelligence solutions, develops, markets, and supports sophisticated retail business applications designed to improve decision making through flexible analysis of market, customer, and business data.