Additionally, he serves as Chairman of the Davidoff Retail Advisory Board, and on the Altadis USA Retail Advisory Board.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Retail Advisory Board (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Renewal At Birth
- Report Acceptance Body (accounting)
- Réseau Africain de Biosciences (French: African Biosciences Network)
- Resident Authority Board
- Residential Advisory Board (various schools)
- Resistivity-at-the-Bit (measuring tool)
- Resource Accounting and Budgeting
- Rest Assured Bodyworks (Canada)
- Restoration Advisory Board
- Restricted Area Badge
- Retarded Animal Babies
- Rhythm and Blues
- Risk Assessment Board (various organizations)
- Risk Assurance Board (Elexon Ltd.; UK)
- Rotary Air Blast (mining)
- Royal Academy of Ballet
- Radioactive Antigen-Binding Assay (molecular biology)
- Redding Area Bus Authority (Redding, CA, USA)
- Revenue Aligned Budget Authority
- Richmond Area Bicycling Association (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Housewares Association is in touch with its members as well as its retail advisory board about whether to highlight American-made goods, according to Perry Reynolds, vice president, marketing and trade development.
Pinpointing such trends is the job of the Retail Advisory Board which was set up under the Melbourne Retail Strategy 2006:2012 to monitor retail performance; encourage new invest-t ment and implement retail-focussed initiatives.
Market management based the decision on feedback from the Mart's board of governors and retail advisory board, along with the Western Home Furnishings Association.
Plus, Naidoff spoke about extending the city's retail offerings through a newly developed Retail Advisory Board.
The overall winner and the 11 special recognition winners are each given a seat on the Pet Product News International Retail Advisory Board as part of the award program.
The event is sponsored by the ART Retail Advisory Board, and all members and their guests are invited to attend.
At Lawson Software's (Nasdaq:LWSN) annual Retail Advisory Board Meeting, many of the nation's leading retailers were most concerned about improving profitability, according to an attendee survey conducted for the two-day meeting to identify the most pressing business issues in the retail industry today.