We are truly flattered by the recognition received from the Retail Advertising and Marketing Association," said Susan Valentine, senior vice president of marketing for Macerich Company.
What does RAMA stand for?
RAMA stands for Retail Advertising and Marketing Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RAMA
We have 20 other meanings of RAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability - Supportability
- Reform the Armed Forces Movement - Soldiers of the Filipino People (Philippines)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Testability
- Reform the Armed Forces Movement - Young Officers Union (Philippines)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability/Integrated Logistics Support
- Régime d'Assurance Mutilation Accidentelle (French: Accidental Dismemberment Insurance Plan)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Analysis
- Research and Analysis Milli Afghan (Afghanistan intelligence service)
- Réseau Aquitain des Musiques Actuelles (French: Aquitaine Network of Contemporary Music)
- Resource Auction Multiple Access
- Rete Automobilistica Maremmana Amiatina (Italian bus company)
- Richmond Apartment Management Association (Virginia)
- Russian American Medical Association (est. 2002)
- Racine Area Manufacturers and Commerce (Racine, WI)
- Random Access
- Random Access Method of Accounting and Control (IBM)
- Roxbury Area Model Airplane Club (New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability Automated Data Collection System
- Regional Atmospheric Measurement and Analysis Network
- Ruby on Rails, AJAX, MySQL, Apache, *NIX (web development technologies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 2004 The Retail Advertising and Marketing Association (RAMA) named a new Chairman during its recent 2004 Retail Advertising Conference (RAC).