Lynn Reaser, president of the National Association of Business Economists, and Cali Ressler, co-founder of the Results-Only Work Environment that has transformed companies like Best Buy with its locus on employee performance.
What does ROWE stand for?
ROWE stands for Results-Only Work Environment (CultureRx)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROWE
We have 1 other meaning of ROWE in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Office for West Africa (UN)
- Regional Office for West Asia (part of UNEP; United Nations Environment Program)
- Regio Orkest West-Brabant (Dutch: Orchestra West Region Brabant)
- Return of Withdrawn Blood
- Retired Officers Wives Club (US Army retirees)
- Return on Working Capital (economics)
- Redistribution of Wealth Day
- Rendu-Osler-Weber Disease
- Report of Waste Discharge (Orange County Watersheds Program; California)
- Review of Works Departments (prison; UK)
- Results-Oriented Work Environment
- Right of Way Engineering (public works)
- Rim of the World Figure Skating Club (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
- Radiation Oncology Working Group (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- Radiowave Operators Working Group (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Recreational Opportunities Working Group (Bow Corridor Ecosystem Advisory Group; Canada)
- Rich Old White Guy
- Return on Web Investment
- Roger Williams National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Rim of the World Interpretive Association (Lake Arrowhead, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The in-depth editorial report explores how a radical workplace philosophy, the Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE), is gaining traction in the executive ranks.
They state: "In a Results-Only Work Environment, people can do whatever they want, whenever they want, as long as the work gets done.