The Privilege Guard management console is now an MMC extension to the Group Policy Editor and provides full support for Resultant Set of Policy, including HTML reporting for both planning and logging modes.
What does RSOP stand for?
RSOP stands for Resultant Set of Policy (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSOP
We have 11 other meanings of RSOP in our Acronym Attic
- Regulation on Sound Operational Management (Dutch banking)
- Renewable & Storage Optimization Model (financial model)
- Rising Stars of Manga
- Route Sheet Office Memo
- Resection Plus Elective Supraomohyoid Neck Dissection
- Radiant Servant of Pelor (gaming)
- Radio Series of Poker
- Readiness Standing Operations Procedures
- Recommended Standards of Practice
- Reconnaissance, Selection and Occupation of Position
- Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (international initiative)
- Ruhrpott Series Of Poker
- Resumed Operation
- Request for Statement of Qualifications
- Range Safety Operations Requirements
- Russian Scientific Operation Research Society
- Reduced Size Operator Station (US Navy)
- Restricted Solid on Solid (physics)
- Retail Special Order System (Craftsman Tools)
- Registered Sex Offender Treatment Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeviceLock now also supports Resultant Set of Policy (RSoP) reporting and Quality of Service (QoS) parameters for managing network traffic.
Offline GPOs can be included in a Resultant Set of Policy (RSoP) analysis, which accurately simulates their effect on users and computers even while they are actually offline.