When Erwin Miller, the executor of the estate, learned the house would be used as a rental property, he agreed to sell the home on the condition a restrictive covenant was attached to the property.
What does RCOV stand for?
RCOV stands for Restrictive Covenant (real estate)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Route Clearance Optics Suite (US DoD)
- Routing Class of Service
- Research Centre on Software Technology (Italy)
- Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
- Register of Competence in Occupational Testing (behavioral science)
- Rolling Contour Optimization Theory (radial tire; Bridgestone)
- Rotary Club of Oakville Trafalgar (Canada)
- Rotary Club of Tucson (Arizona)
- Raptor: Call of the Shadows (video game)
- Rugged and Repacked Commercial Off the Shelf (computers)
- Regionaal Concert Orkest Wilskracht (Dutch concert orchestra)
- Regional Chapter Officer Workshop (Advancing Government Accountability)
- Rotary Club of Oakville West (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Rural City of Wangaratta (Victoria, Australia)
- Radar Communication Processor
- Radar Control Panel
- Radiant Ceiling Panel
- Radiation Control Program
- Radio Club Paraguayo (Portugese)
- Radio Clube Portugues
Samples in periodicals archive:
To be considered valid, a restrictive covenant must: 1.
Byline: NEIL KELLY Camra pubs officer RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS In the last six years over 600 pubs have been sold with restrictive covenants imposed preventing any future owner re-opening the pub.
9781570189265 Restrictive covenants and trade secrets in employment law; an international survey; v.
A restrictive covenant is a promise not to do something and can cover a broad range of issues.
A restrictive covenant offends public policy as a restraint of trade and therefore will be prima facie void from the beginning unless a court concludes that it is reasonable as between the parties.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Caption: Clifton Budd & DeMaria's Daniel Moreland (left) and Matthew Siebel hosted a special presentation on Drafting and Enforcing Restrictive Covenants at Yale Club on Vanderbilt Avenue.
When a director or senior manager quits a company for a competitor, many people still believe there is little they can do about it, even if the leaver had a restrictive covenant in his contract.