Vectra LCP is widely used by customers to make eco-friendly connectors, bobbins, switches and relays that meet Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RollS) and European Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) directives," the company says.
What does RHSD stand for?
RHSD stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHSD
We have 1 other meaning of RHSD in our Acronym Attic
- Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (New York, NY)
- Rochester Hearing & Speech Center (Rochester, NY)
- Royal Hospital for Sick Children (Scotland, UK; National Health Service)
- Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc. (est. 1985; Tennessee)
- Regional Health and Social Care Board (UK)
- Regional Homeland Security Coordinating Committee
- Regional Homeland Security Coordination District
- Recombinant human Stem Cell Factor
- Royal High School Club in London (est. 1888; Royal High School of Edinburg alumni organization)
- Ramped Hypertonic Sodium Dialysis
- Robotic Hot Solder Dip (Corfin Industries)
- Rural Health Services Development (Sacramento, CA)
- Rajasthan Health Systems Development Project (India)
- Red Hat Systems Engineer
- Rural Health Support, Education and Training (Australia)
- Reining Horse Sports Foundation (est. 1999; National Reining Horse Association)
- Remix Hotel San Francisco (California)
- Racial Harassment Support Group (Agencies Against Racist Crime and Harassment; Newcastle, UK)
- Rais Hassan Saadi Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Rogers High Speed Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
To round down the week the icing on the cake came my way via an IT industry magazine which informed me that Brussels had produced a series of changes to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive RoHS which, if approved, would impose further costs to our business.
Hitachi Software Engineering America has gone green with its RollS compliant (the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, established by the European Union) BT-26 Bluetooth System Wireless tablet.
uk The seminar relates to the forthcoming Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directives.
Washington -- Although focused internally on meeting requirements of the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, OEMs are just coming to grips with the ability of their suppliers to comply with the pending rules.
RoHS, or the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, is an international directive to restrict the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of certain types of electrical equipment.
ACRYLUME CF(TM) also meets numerous European Union environmental directives, including Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical Substances (REACH).
31 /PRNewswire/ -- With the July 1 date looming for the EU's Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS) to become law, Newark InOne offers new compliance help on its RoHS Express site ( http://www.