A new class of restricted service licenses has allowed Muslims, for example, to have a dedicated station for Ramadan.
What does RSL stand for?
RSL stands for Restricted Service License (radio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSL
We have 173 other meanings of RSL in our Acronym Attic
- Renderman Shading Language
- Representative Stim Latch
- Republic of Sierra Leone
- Request and Status Links (telephony)
- Requirements Specification Language
- Requirements Statement Language
- Resalab Scientific Library
- Research Status Log
- Reserve Static Line
- Responsible Server List (Compaq)
- Rethinking School Lunch
- Returned & Services League of Australia (formerly Returned Services League of Australia; est. 1916)
- Returned and Services League (Australia)
- Returned Soldiers League/Legion
- Reusable Sanitary Landfill
- Reusable Software Library
- Revolutionary Socialist League (British Trotskyist Group)
- Rhône-Saône et Loire (French railway company)
- Right Subscapular Line
- Rising Step Load
Samples in periodicals archive:
Station manager Mick Wheeler said: "We were one of the first colleges broadcasting to the community in 1994 when the government introduced restricted service licenses.
WALES has a brand new urban music radio station on the airwaves this month, with BEATS FM broadcasting across Cardiff on a one-month restricted service license on 107.