What does REST stand for?
REST stands for Restricted Electives in Science and Technology (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REST
We have 35 other meanings of REST in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Securities and Syndication Institute (US)
- Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial
- Rapid Emergency Shelter Taskforce
- Rapid Entry Systems Technology Corp.
- Real-time Embedded Systems Testbed
- Relief Society of Tigray (Ethiopia)
- Remote Explosive Scent Tracing (filtration analysis)
- Representational State Transfer (alternative to SOAP)
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique (sensory deprivation, floating)
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
- Retrofit Evaluation System Test
- Restricted Letter (US Navy)
- Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription Factor/Neuron Restrictive Silencer Factor
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Technology Applications for Regenerating Towns (energy conservation project; Torino, Italy)
- Reserve Components Status Reporting
- Resources Status (US FEMA)