The Corporation is grateful to its employees for their rapid restoration of operations.
What does RESTOPS stand for?
RESTOPS stands for Restoration of Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription Factor/Neuron Restrictive Silencer Factor
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Technology Applications for Regenerating Towns (energy conservation project; Torino, Italy)
- Reserve Components Status Reporting
- Resources Status (US FEMA)
- Regional Emergency Services Training Center (Gaston College; Dallas, North Carolina)
- Toll Restriction Details
- Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
- RESeau Teleinformatique de l'Education NAtionale et de la recherché
- Radiographical Evaluation System in Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Randomized Efficacy Study of Tirofiban for Outcomes and Restenosis (cardiac drug trial)
- Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (New York State program)
- Regional Environmental Sustainable Tourism Plan (European Cooperation for Sustainable Environmental Regional Development through Tourism)
- Reserve Training
- Reserve Training Center
- Reserve Training Facility
- Relationship Success Training for Singles
- Regional Emergency Support Unit (UNICEF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the company dispatched engineers to help achieve quick restoration of operations at thermal power plants damaged in the quake.
The dedication, expediency and innovation exhibited by Caltrans, in partnership with various stakeholders in the industry and local, state and federal governments, allowed quick and efficient restoration of operations at a critical traffic distribution structure where three major freeways converge in a metropolitan area.
The Cytec Building Block Chemicals' Fortier plant, west of New Orleans, Louisiana, is engaged in an orderly restoration of operations as each unit is assessed for damage and repairs are completed.
Avaya Business Continuity Practice provides expertise and planning tools to make converged voice and data networks more secure and reliable, for smoother restoration of operations when unexpected challenges arise.
However, Scharf indicated that management expects that the September revenue shortfall, and any subsequent shortfall until the full restoration of operations at a permanent location, will be covered by Euro Brokers' business interruption insurance provided by Kemper Insurance Companies.
to assist the Federal Emergency Management Agency and other Federal agencies with the recovery and restoration of operations.
As they are designed to do, protective systems at other substations and at the Hunters Point and Potrero power plants separated from the transmission system to make sure that the fluctuations did not extend to other parts of PG&E's system, and that no damage occurred to equipment in San Francisco's electric facilities that could have delayed restoration of operations.