She previously served as a subject matter expert in telecommunications service and restoration priority for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Restoration Priority
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Processor
- Resources and Programs Office (NIMA)
- Respirable Particulate(s)
- Respiratory Polygraphy (sleep apnoea)
- Respond Properly
- Response Point
- Responsible Party
- Responsible Person
- Resting Potential
- Restoration Preemption
- Retained Personnel
- Retained Profit
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retirement Plan
- Retrograde Pyelography (radiology)
- Return from Patrol (US Army in radio report)
- Reverend Father (religious order, Poland)
- Reverendo Padre (Spanish: Reverend Father)
- Reverendus Pater (Latin: Reverend Father)
- Reverendus Pater (Reverend Father)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pepco employees called the first group of customers directly on Tuesday evening to assure them they would not lose restoration priority because of the new storm.
Public safety services, such as police, fire and medical facilities are generally restoration priority.