She is a Contra Costa County Hazardous Materials Commissioner and a member of the Point Molate Restoration Advisory Board.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Restoration Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Rembo Auto-Backup
- Remote Afterloading Brachytherapy
- Renewal At Birth
- Report Acceptance Body (accounting)
- Réseau Africain de Biosciences (French: African Biosciences Network)
- Resident Authority Board
- Residential Advisory Board (various schools)
- Resistivity-at-the-Bit (measuring tool)
- Resource Accounting and Budgeting
- Rest Assured Bodyworks (Canada)
- Restricted Area Badge
- Retail Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Retarded Animal Babies
- Rhythm and Blues
- Risk Assessment Board (various organizations)
- Risk Assurance Board (Elexon Ltd.; UK)
- Rotary Air Blast (mining)
- Royal Academy of Ballet
- Radioactive Antigen-Binding Assay (molecular biology)
- Redding Area Bus Authority (Redding, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A self-described pacifist, Miller was a members of the Air Force-sponsored Environment Restoration Advisory Board at Air Force Plant 42.
A Restoration Advisory Board was created and comprised of citizens who advised the engineers in their investigation and kept track of data.
MEETING --Air Force Plant 42 Environmental Restoration Advisory Board will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.
However, the base's restoration advisory board - a citizens panel that offers advice on cleanup activities - recommended digging up the trenches, as did Desert Citizens Against Pollution, an Antelope Valley environmental group.
Lancaster Mayor Frank Roberts, an alternate member to Edwards' Environmental Restoration Advisory Board, said given the limited funding available it might be best not to dig up the trenches.
Edwards officials seem sincere about wanting to clean up correctly and about listening to citizens' concerns, said Ruby Messersmith, a North Boron resident since 1948 and a member of the base's Restoration Advisory Board.
Ruby Messersmith, North Edwards' representative on the base's environmental Restoration Advisory Board, said the new wells will keep the contamination from leaving the base.