South Africa is a world leader in mining and those respondents from the region are compared with the rest of Africa.
What does ROA stand for?
ROA stands for Rest of Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ROA
We have 109 other meanings of ROA in our Acronym Attic
- Reliability Output Algorithm
- Remington Old Army (pistol)
- Remotely Operated Aircraft
- Reorder Announcement
- Report(s) Of Audit
- Reports of Availability (US Army)
- Research Opportunity Announcement
- Research Opportunity Award
- Reserve Officers Association
- Resource-Oriented Architecture (software implementation)
- Restricted Operations Area (military)
- Retired Officers Association
- Return On Assets
- Right Occipito Anterior (fetal position)
- Rights of Accumulation
- Rip Off Artist
- Rivers of America (Disneyland & Magic Kingdom)
- Riviera Owners Association (Buick Riveria model; Altoona, IA)
- Roanoke, VA, USA - Roanoke Regional Airport (Airport Code)
- Rod of Ages (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IMF said that rapid expansion of South African banks into the rest of Africa could increase risks.
Our Sudanese operations only serviced the Sudan market and we did not export to the rest of Africa from Sudan - so this will have no impact.
However, the South African and the rest of Africa operations continue to weigh down on the group's profitability.
Currently, we offer 10 weekly flights from Dubai to Nairobi, with excellent connections to the rest of Africa.
After the period of political upheaval which ousted the dictatorial regime of Muammar Gaddafi, LAICO is considering more expansion within Libya and the rest of Africa.
South Africa is an excellent market and gives the business good access to the rest of Africa.
Or, if they really can't manage (and if the rest of Africa, having promised everything continues to provide next to nothing) why not bring in the France's closest friends and allies the Germans?