In God's care you rest above; in our hearts you rest with love.
What does RWL stand for?
RWL stands for Rest With Love
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RWL
We have 27 other meanings of RWL in our Acronym Attic
- Radical Wrestling League (UK)
- Rain Water Leader
- Raised White Letters (tire sidewall marking)
- Random Width and Length (lumber industry)
- Raw Water Line (water treatment)
- Reactor Water Level
- Reader/Writer Lock
- Recommended Weight Limit (ergonomics)
- Redwall: Warlords (online video game)
- Researching, Work and Learning (conference)
- Right Wing Loony
- Roaring With Laughter
- Row Wordline
- Restructuring Work and Labour in the New Economy
- Robin Wade Literary Agency (London, England, UK; now Wade & Doherty Literary Agency; est. 2001)
- Riverland West Local Action Planning (Australia)
- Regional Workforce Leadership Council (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas)
- Republican Women of Leelanau County (Michigan)
- Rural Washington Loan Fund (program of Washington State Department of Community, Trade & Economic Development)
- Reliable Wholesale Lumber, Inc. (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GIBSON Arnold (Grandad Arnie) In God's care you rest above, In our hearts you rest with love.
God took your hand, we had to part, it eased your pain, but broke our hearts, in Gods care you rest above, in our hearts you rest with love, Mary and Sean.
Time may pass and fade away, memories of you will always stay, in God's care you rest above, in our hearts, you rest with love.
CROSS Stephen (Crossy) In God's care you rest above, in our hearts you rest with love.
FLETCHER Sharon In God's care you rest above, In our hearts you rest with love.
WILKS Frank In God's care you will rest above, but in our hearts you will rest with love.
In God's care you rest above, in my heart you rest with love.