He and his wife, Melissa, donned special glasses to view the three-dimensional images generated by the lab's responsive workbench, a research project headed by computer science professor Pat Hanrahan, and then Gates allowed Levoy's team to make a quick scan of his head.
What does RWB stand for?
RWB stands for Responsive Workbench (3D interactive VR workspace)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWB
We have 29 other meanings of RWB in our Acronym Attic
- Read-Write Buffer (computing)
- Red Wanting Blue (band)
- Red-Winged Blackbird (bird watching)
- Refactoring Workbook (improving design of existing computer code.
- Regional Workforce Board (various locations)
- Regular Wheelbase (automotive)
- Renommierte Weingüter Burgenland (German: Renowned Weingueter Castle Country, German wine country)
- Reporters Without Borders
- Research Work Book
- Rheinisch-Westfaeli Berufskolleg (German technical school for hearing impaired)
- Rivers Without Borders
- Roommates with Benefits
- Rotary Wash Brush
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- Royal Wrecking Ball (gaming)
- Richtlinien für Wegweisende Beschilderung auf Autobahnen (German road signs)
- Rochester Women's Bowling Association
- Rockford Womens Bowling Association (Rockford, Illinois)
- Rottweiler Working and Breeding Association (South Africa)