18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- All dogs are welcome to join the fun whizzing through weave poles and flying over jumps at the FREE AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day, hosted by AKC this September 22, 2012 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the NC State Fairgrounds.
What does RDOD stand for?
RDOD stands for Responsible Dog Ownership Day (American Kennel Club)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RDOD in our Acronym Attic
- Runway Duty Officer
- Rural Development Office (USDA)
- Rwanda Development Organisation
- Red Devils over Arnhem (computer game; Panther Enterprises Media Group)
- Receive Dynamic Overload Control
- Reference Designation Overflow Code
- Released Dissolved Organic Carbon (biochemistry)
- Requirements Documentation
- Research Domain Criteria (US NIH initiative)
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Documentation
- Research and Development Obligation and Expenditure Phasing Plan
- Relief Development Orphanage and Education Trust
- Responsible Drawdown of Forces (US Army)
- Rotational Degrees of Freedom (structural dynamics)
- Radiological Diagnostic Oncology Group
- Rockford Dining Out Group (Rockford, IL)
- Rockville Dog Owners Group (Rockville, MD)
- Reflectance Diffuse Optical Imaging
- Reserve Duty On-Line (online tool; US Marine Corps)
- Restructured Division Operations Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Kennel Club will sponsor a Responsible Dog Ownership Day at Madison Square Park, 23rd Street and Fifth Avenue.
The Hartford is teaming up with the AKC in support of Responsible Dog Ownership Days to remind people that there are simple steps you can take to help keep your dog happy and healthy when riding in the car.
NEW YORK CITY -- Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialists and 24 Hour Emergency Care (FAVS) is partnering with the American Kennel Club to support its Responsible Dog Ownership Day on Saturday, September 16, 2006 from 11:00 a.
com/pets or at AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Days events.
AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day will be an ideal opportunity to raise awareness of the fact that while the rewards of owning a dog are priceless, it's crucial to understand the commitment involved and learn as much as you can about being a conscientious dog owner - whether it's about spaying/neutering, how to properly train your dog, or just finding the ideal breed for you.