The Control of Dogs (Wales) Bill draft aims to encourage more responsible dog ownership and would replace the existing Dangerous Dog act 1991.
What does RDO stand for?
RDO stands for Responsible Dog Ownership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDO
We have 45 other meanings of RDO in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Duty Officer (various organizations)
- Regular Day Off
- Rehabilitation and Development Organization
- Remote Data Object
- Repair Design Office (aviation)
- Requirements-Driven Outline
- Research & Development Objectives
- Réseau Diabète Obésité (French: Diabetes Obesity Network)
- Resort Development Organisation (Belgium)
- Resource Definition Online
- Restaurant Deutsche Oper (German: German Opera Restaurant)
- Revenue Development Officer
- Revenue District Office
- Reverse Detection Ordering
- Revue de Droit d'Ottawa (French: Ottawa Law Review; Canada)
- Rostered Day Off (Australia)
- Rotating Days Off
- Runway Duty Officer
- Rural Development Office (USDA)
- Rwanda Development Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
GROWING numbers of dog attacks on horses as well as sheep have prompted a new campaign promoting responsible dog ownership.
18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- All dogs are welcome to join the fun whizzing through weave poles and flying over jumps at the FREE AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day, hosted by AKC this September 22, 2012 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the NC State Fairgrounds.
Dog owners are invited to Pensarn beach on Friday, July 27 where police and Conwy community safety workers will hand out free packs and "doggy bags" to promote responsible dog ownership.
Denise Gilgallon, North-east campaigns manager at Dogs Trust, said: "Tristar Homes has built up a commendable track record, in collaboration with Dogs Trust, for having a proactive approach to promoting responsible dog ownership.
A spokesman for organisers The Kennel Club said: "The day was, again, a huge celebration of the strong relationship between dogs and humans and gave visitors a chance to meet more than two hundred breeds of dog and learn more about responsible dog ownership and responsible breeding.
Ronnie Irving, chairman of The Kennel Club, said: "The winners have all done marvellous work in promoting responsible dog ownership in their local community and all deserve a huge vote of thanks.
The Dogs Trust believe that the responsible dog ownership message behind Nintendogs may encourage young dog-lovers to consider the commitment required in owning a real animal.