From the response time test results (see Figure 5(b)), it can be found that the response time first decreases and then increases with an increase in frame rate, with the smallest value at 3 per second.
What does RTT stand for?
RTT stands for Response Time Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RTT
We have 124 other meanings of RTT in our Acronym Attic
- Render-To-Texture (computer graphics)
- Request to Talk (radio)
- Requirement Traceability Table
- Requirements Tracking Tool
- Requirements Transition Team (US Marine Corps)
- Research Tools for Translators
- Resistance Point to Point
- Resonant Tunneling Transistor
- Resources, Trade and Technology (US CIA)
- Response Technology Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to call quality metrics, response time tests help show the readiness of the network to support an application with little tolerance for latency and jitter, while 90th and 95th percentile reports can also be run to ensure that a VoIP rollout goes smoothly.
For the response time tests, the sensors were exposed to both "forward" and "reverse" step changes in RH, but the affects of air velocity and temperature changes on the sensor response time were not considered.
analysis, response time tests, web page optimization) -- Resources (links to services such as web hosting, ISPs, design,