It merits mentioned here that cyber crimes have witnessed an upward trend due to latest technological advancement and the response centers are working vigilantly to tackle this menace.
What does RC stand for?
RC stands for Response Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RC
We have 187 other meanings of RC in our Acronym Attic
- Residential Conservation (District)
- Resilient Channels (construction soundproofing)
- Resistor-Capacitor (circuit)
- Resource Compiler (Microsoft Windows programming)
- Resource Conservation
- Resource Controller
- Resource Council
- Respiratory Care
- Responsabilidad Civil (Spanish: Civil Liability)
- Response Complete
- Responsibility Center
- Responsible Clinician (health care law; UK)
- Respuesta Completa (Spanish: Complete Response)
- Restaurant City (Facebook application)
- Restricted Coupler
- Restructured Clinical Scale (psychology)
- Resuscitation Council
- Retaining Contact
- Retraites Complémentaires (French: Occupational Pensions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two adjoining rooms are designated as Emergency Response Center Support (ERCS), complete with an office for up to 15 management and staff members to coordinate and support the ERG
headquarters, Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation's Customer Response Center has received over 3,500 inquiries from more than 700 unique customers.
Agencies should contact the DOJ Response Center for information on grant opportunities available through the COPS office.
The Forward Response Center system is designed to enhance the capabilities of Heart to Heart and FedEx to serve as early responders in times of need.
RAWALPINDI -- District Administration (Distt Admin) has established 6 Dengue Emergency Response Center in different areas of the city to completely control the virus.
9, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Hamilton Sundstrand, a subsidiary of United Technologies (NYSE: UTX), today began operations of its new Customer Response Center at its Windsor Locks, Conn.
The system also includes SOS and non-emergency messaging that sends the encoded GPS coordinates, allowing the SeaKey Response Center to coordinate with responders and service providers.