Third, rape tends to be treated as a secondary issue by the international community when responding to conflict.
What does RTC stand for?
RTC stands for Responding to Conflict
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTC
We have 428 other meanings of RTC in our Acronym Attic
- Reservation Telephone Cooperative (Parshall, ND)
- Reserve and Training Command
- Reserve Training Centre (Royal Naval Reserve)
- Residency Training Committee (various organizations)
- Residential Training Centre (various locations)
- Residential Treatment Center
- Résistance Thermique de Contact (French: Contact Thermal Resistance)
- Resistance to Change (psychology)
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- Resource Tracking
- Response Time Compensation (LCD display technology)
- Response to Comments
- Restart Confirmation (ITU-T)
- Restoration to Competency (various organizations)
- Restricted Type Certificate (aviation; various nations)
- Return To Clinic
- Return To Control
- Return to Custody (prisons)
- Return to the Castle
- Reverse Traffic Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
600 people displaced by border tensions with Sudan received aid in Northern Bahr el Ghazal A barge carrying 1,260 returnees arrived in Juba from Upper Nile on 9 January Situation overview Aid agencies focused on responding to conflict affected communities in Warrap and Unity states due to cattle-raiding, and in Northern Bahr el Ghazal because of tensions with Sudan.
Communities in Maluku had to pay a heavy price to learn that maintaining peace requires holistic prevention efforts, rapid response to small incidents with the potential to escalate and decisive leadership in responding to conflicts.
The NATO meeting was also expected to air differences over whether NATO should continue to pursue a military transformation strategy that seeks to create light, expeditionary forces capable of responding to conflicts in distant places like Afghanistan.
The NATO meeting was also expected to air differences over NATO's transformation strategy that seeks to create light, expeditionary forces capable of responding to conflicts in distant places such as Afghanistan.
They used these dimensions to define five different modes or conflict styles of responding to conflict situations.
He examines cases of state failure and the UN's early efforts to prevent harm to innocent noncombatants, advances in policy and action in responding to conflict, new ways the UN has developed to prevent national and regional conflict as well as global interventions, efforts to overcome fragmentation in security and other functions to optimize efforts to establish lasting peace, and efforts toward prevention of global conflict.
It is part of a global voluntary network, responding to conflicts, natural disasters and individual emergencies.