The company's respiratory therapy services include the provision of sophisticated respiratory therapy equipment and services in the home to children and adults suffering from a variety of conditions such as cystic fibrosis and pulmonary disease.
What does RTES stand for?
RTES stands for Respiratory Therapy Equipment and Services (Pediatric Services of America, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTES
We have 5 other meanings of RTES in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Transit Expansion Program (California)
- Regional Transmission Expansion Plan
- Request for Task Execution Plan
- Rainbow Trout Estrogen Receptor (endocrinology)
- Rural Tourism European Route
- Radio and Television Executives Society
- Real Time Expert System
- Real-Time Embedded System
- Real-Time Encryption System
- Remote Targeting Engagement System (US Air Force)
- Richmond Therapeutic Equestrian Society (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Robust Transcutaneous Electro-Muscle Stimulator
- Real Time Embedded and Specialized System
- Real-Time Systems Education Workshop
- Redirection Through Education - Work on Track
- Rural Technology Enterprise Zone (Colorado Public Utilities Commission)
- Radar Terrain Following
- Radiation Therapy Facility
- Radio Television Film
- Radio Télévison Française
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lifecare is a provider of a broad range of home health care products and services including oxygen, respiratory therapy equipment and services, enteral nutrition, rehabilitation products, home medical equipment and supplies.