A fair-share quota policy of one command Respiratory Protection Program Manager per convening has been implemented.
What does RPP stand for?
RPP stands for Respiratory Protection Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPP
We have 220 other meanings of RPP in our Acronym Attic
- Rencontre de Physique des Particules (French: Particle Physics Conference)
- Rental Partnership Program (military housing)
- Report on Plans and Priorities
- Republican Peoples' Party (Turkey)
- Requisition Processing Point
- Research Protection Program (various schools)
- Residential Parking Program
- Residential Permit Parking
- Resources Protection Plan/Posture
- Respiratory Pathogen Panel
- Resuming Play Procedure (basketball; protocol for handling free throws and throw-ins)
- Retail and Provider Perspectives
- Retail Plastics Plus (UK)
- Retail Price Protection
- Retirement Protection Plus
- Retrograde Processing Point
- Return Preparer Program (IRS)
- Reverse Parallel Park
- Reverse Pension Plan
- Reverse Plane Partition (enumerative combinatorics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last, we found inconsistencies between the facility's written respiratory protection program and employee practice.
134 mandates that the following protocols be followed in all health care facilities when exposure to air borne diseases is possible: * Written Respiratory Protection Program * Employee Medical Evaluations * Annual Fit Testing AND Training * Annual PAPR Training * Annual Program Evaluation * Record Keeping About National Fit Testing Services: National Fit Testing Services (OSHA Fit Testing Services) is a nationwide consulting service specializing in comprehensive respiratory protection programs.
N95, N99, or N100) as part of a comprehensive respiratory protection program for workers directly involved with avian influenza-infected birds or patients (1).
Highlights for Tuesday, September 21 include two presentations on safety: "Safety Presentation Part I: Respiratory Protection, Life Expectancy for Lungs," discussing effective exposure control, including preplanning, respiratory protection programs, and environmental factors, and "Safety Presentation Part II: Fit Testing Demonstration" which covers job site standards and regulations regarding respiratory protection.
134) and Army Regulation 11-34, The Army Respiratory Protection Program.
The use of respirators also requires implementation of a respiratory protection program.
These measures include engineering controls, improved work practices, training programs and respiratory protection programs.