Jenny Rasmussen, respiratory nurse specialist at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, has been awarded the Queen's Nurse title after being nominated by a patient.
What does RNS stand for?
RNS stands for Respiratory Nurse Specialist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RNS
We have 74 other meanings of RNS in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Nurse Specialist (various locations)
- Regulatory News Service (UK stock market)
- Religion News Service (Washington, DC)
- Remote Network Support (Illinois)
- Rencontre Nationale Sportive (French: National Sports Meet)
- Rennes, France - St Jacques (Airport Code)
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation (medical diagnostic test)
- Research Needs Statements
- Residue Number System
- Resource Namespace Service (computer networking)
- Respiratory Nursing Society
- Reverse Numbering System (medication packaging)
- Ribonukleinsäure (German: RNA)
- Rinnovamento Nello Spirito (Italian: Renewal in the Spirit)
- Rothesay Netherwood School (Canada)
- Royal Numismatic Society (UK)
- Run Not Scored (skiing)
- Ruth Newman Shapiro Regional Cancer Center (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Recombinant Non Structural Protein 1
- Réseau National de Surveillance Aérobiologique
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 25-minute film features interviews and interactions with Martin and his family, as well as with a number of health professionals, including Dunedin Hospital respiratory nurse specialist Debbie Hannah, and Otago Community Hospice palliative care nurses Denise van Aalst and Sally Hanrahan.
Tracey Brydon, respiratory nurse specialist with ARAS, said: "Raising awareness of COPD is vitally important: it affects almost one person in 20 in the North East but many people are walking around unaware that they have it.
Respiratory nurse specialist Sandy Walmsley is so good at her job at Chelmsley Wood Primary Care Centre that fellow-workers on the Continent and beyond are following her lead.
Isla, a former respiratory nurse specialist from Carluke, Lanarkshire, said: "Before I was diagnosed I was so fed up with the constant pain and the inability to sleep, I used to finish my work and sleep until the next day.
Respiratory nurse specialists will also be available to answer any questions about the disease, coping with breathlessness and smoking, as well as a representative from the British Lung Foundation charity.
Liaison Physiotherapist and Respiratory Nurse Specialist - specialist staff who support children with cystic fibrosis in their own homes or at school, especially those who are technologically-dependent on ventilation equipment.
Christine Jones, Respiratory Nurse Specialist, Kings College Hospital, London, UK.