In addition, the respiratory exchange ratio (RER), a measure of how many fat calories vs.
What does RER stand for?
RER stands for Respiratory Exchange Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RER
We have 102 other meanings of RER in our Acronym Attic
- Remediation Effectiveness Report
- Remote Read-Out
- Rental Equipment Register
- Repair Effectiveness Rating
- Replication Error
- Research Expenditure Report
- Réseau Express Régional (French commuter rail in Paris)
- Resource Efficiency Ratio
- Resource Evaluation Report
- Respiratory Exchange Rate
- Resting Energing Requirement
- Resting Energy Rate
- Reusable - Expendable - Reusable
- Review of Educational Research
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Rubberized Equipment Repair
- Real Estate Regulation Authority (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Real Estate Regulatory Agency (United Arab Emirates)
- Redwood Empire Remodelers Association
- Regional Electricity Regulatory Association of Southern Africa (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We all know that AT is the point at which significant lactate production begins during an exercise study, and that it is broadly defined as the point at which the respiratory exchange ratio goes above 1.
2]) and respiratory exchange ratio (RER) with the OM.
Their respiratory exchange ratio dropped as well, indicating energy production during peak exercise was not up to snuff.
The MC-200 Metabolic Cart is configured for recording and measuring Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), Respiratory Exchange Ratio (RER) and sedentary to light activity, VO2 and VCO2.
Lake Success, New York), minute ventilation, oxygen uptake (VO^sub 2^), carbon dioxide, and respiratory exchange ratio were continuously monitored by open circuit spirometry (Cosmed K4 b^sub 2^; Rome, Italy).
Basal metabolic rate (BMR) is a measurement of oxygen consumption (VO2), carbon dioxide production (VCO2), and the respiratory exchange ratio (RER).
2]) and consequently respiratory exchange ratio (RER) measured by the Innocor were significantly lower (p < 0.