I have great respect for youth workers, but I fancy a "quiet word" from them was not the only reason why the streets of Cardiff and elsewhere in Wales remained peaceful.
What does RFY stand for?
RFY stands for Respect for Youth
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFY
- Refrigerated Food Express (Avon, MA)
- Regulatory Factor X
- Request for Information, Proposal or Quotation
- Reversed-Field Experiment (fusion power)
- Royal Foreign Exchange (Royal Bank of Canada)
- Tactical Experimental Reconnaissance Aircraft
- Regulatory Factor X, 5 (antibody)
- Rat Farnesoid X Receptor (genetics)
- Remaining Fiscal Years
- République Fédérale de Yougoslavie (French: Federal Republic of Yugoslavia)
- Royal Findhorn Yacht Club (UK)
- Royal Fowey Yacht Club (UK)
- Reach for Your Dreams (anti-drug group)
- Rise From Your Grave (video game song)
- River Falls Youth Hockey Association (River Falls, Wisconsin)
- Read for Your Life
- Run For Your Life
- Racism Free Zone
- Radio Free Zion (Matrix Online community radio station)
- Reflection Free Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Priestly put it perfectly when he said early in the last century, "There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age--I missed it coming and going.
Participants felt the adults in these groups had no respect for youth and stated that they would prefer to hear from their peers.