The donation was made possible through a grant from the Resources Legacy Fund Foundation's Preserving Wild California Program and will help clear the way for the designation of the Death Valley Wilderness Area with the proposed passage of Senator Dianne Feinstein's sponsored Desert Protection Act.
What does RLF stand for?
RLF stands for Resources Legacy Fund (Sacramento, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLF
We have 73 other meanings of RLF in our Acronym Attic
- Radioactive Liquid Effluent Treatment Facility
- Report Leaving Each Thousand Foot Level
- Radio Link Failure
- Raymond Louis & Fitch (Jacksonville, FL)
- Real Life Friend
- Recessed Light Fitting
- Relaxin-Like Factor
- Remote Lock Feedback (automotive)
- Replication Licensing Factor
- Resource Limit Facility
- Rétablissement des Liens Familiaux (French: Restoring Family Links)
- Retrolental Fibroplasia
- Reusability Library Framework
- Reuse Library Framework
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Revue Laitière Française (French: French Dairy Journal; est. 1890)
- Ricki-Lee Forums
- Royal Literary Fund (UK)
- Rap1p (Repressor/activator protein 1) Localization Factor 2
- Rap1p (Repressor/activator protein 1) Localization Factor 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
A first-year grant of $2 million by private donors, led by the Resources Legacy Fund Foundation in Sacramento, in addition to $500,000 of state money, is enough to restart the process.
CWF is an initiative of Resources Legacy Fund, with primary funding from S.