What does RAPCAN stand for?
RAPCAN stands for Resources Aimed at the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rancangan Anggaran Pendapatan Belanja Daerah (Indonesian: Draft Budget Revenue and Expenditure Area)
- Raisonnement a Partir de Cas (French)
- Recombinant Activated Human Protein C
- Recreation and Parks Commission (San Leandro, CA)
- Reinsurance Administration Professionals Committee (LOMA)
- Rent-A-PC Inc.
- Repeated Acquisition and Performance Chamber
- Review and Planning Conference
- Royal Army Pay Corps (British Army)
- Regional Air Pollution Control Agency (Dayton, OH)
- Regional Air Priorities Control Office
- Radar Approach Control
- Randomly Amplified Polymorphic DNA (aka Random Amplification of Polymorphic DNA)
- relative afferent pupillary defect (ophthalmology; aka Marcus-Gunn Pupil)
- random amplification of polymorphic DNA by the polymerase chain reaction
- Random Amplification of Polymorphic DNA by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Randomly Amplified Polymorphic DNA Polymerase Chain Reaction (also seen as Random amplification of polymorphic DNA polymerase chain reaction)
- Rapid Product Development Association of South Africa
- Radar Parameters Data Set
- Rae's Awareness of People Everywhere