[CHART OMITTED] Resource And Referral Services Are Favored A popular dependent care option for both employers and employees are resource and referral services designed to help employees identify child care resources in their area.
What does R&R stand for?
R&R stands for Resource and Referral
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of R&R
- Rendezvous and Recovery (spacecraft)
- Repair & Renewal
- Repair & Return
- Repair and Replace
- Repairs and Restoration (various organizations)
- Repeatability and Reliability (statistical analysis)
- Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Rescue & Recovery
- Research & Reconnaissance
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here at US West, we make such resources available to employees through a national resource and referral vendor.
Business Objects (Nasdaq:BOBJ)(Euronext Paris ISIN code: FR0004026250-BOB), the world's leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions, today announced that the Illinois Network of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies (INCCRRA) has standardized on BusinessObjects(TM) XI to track program information and manage performance for its 17 Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (CCR&Rs).