CO2Sense Yorkshire will build on existing programmes such as Future Energy Yorkshire, Resource Efficiency Yorkshire and Carbon Action Yorkshire to provide a single contact point for companies - helping them meet the region's objectives in renewable and low-carbon energy and increase companies' competitiveness through greater recycling of materials.
What does REY stand for?
REY stands for Resource Efficiency Yorkshire (project; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REY
- Remote Execution Command Daemon (computer science)
- REX-Performance-Index (German bond performance index)
- Rede Experimental de Pacotes (Portuguese: Experimental Network Package)
- Radar Exploitation Report
- Recoverable Exercise Torpedo (US DoD)
- Restructured Extended Executor Language
- REXX Language Association
- Real Earnings Yield (investing)
- Religious Education for Youth
- Retina Europe Youth (est. 2000)
- Rob Eberhard Young (musician)
- Royal Engineers Yacht Club (British Army; UK)
- Renders Everything You Ever Saw (image rendering system)
- Racial Ethnic Young Women Together
- Resurrection (Everquest)
- Root Entry Zone (neurovascular)
- Root Exit Zone (neurovascular)
- Resident Evil Zero Files (role-playing game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The poll by Resource Efficiency Yorkshire found that 59% of small and medium-sized companies believed the most successful businesses of the 21st century will be those that work to reduce their environmental impact.
Pro-recycling organisation Resource Efficiency Yorkshire has revealed figures on how much glass each household recycled within different local authority areas during 2006/7.