He is also a regular faculty member at a number of reputed Management Institutes as well as BHEL s Human Resource Development Institute.
What does RDI stand for?
RDI stands for Resource Development Institute (US and Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDI
We have 132 other meanings of RDI in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Defect Identification (Asynchronous Transfer Mode, ATM)
- Remote Detect Indication
- Report Data Interchange
- Report Data Interface
- Required Daily Intake
- Research Diagnostics, Inc. (various locations)
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Reseau d'Information (Radio Canada's French language news service)
- Residential Density Incentives
- Resource Development Initiative (Children's Services Council and the United Way of Palm Beach County)
- Respiratory Disturbance Index
- Results-Driven Incremental (methodology for project implementation and management)
- Retirement Disposal Instruction
- Revue de Droit Immobilier (French: Real Estate Law Journal)
- Rhône Développement Initiative (French: Rhone Development Initiative; Rhone, France)
- Row Digital Interconnect
- Royal Designer for Industry
- Remote Defect Indication - Line
- Remote Defect Indicator - Loop
- Remote Defect Indicator - Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Three hundred low educated jobless youth are being imparted technical and vocational training in the fields of Auto Cad, Electrician, and Civil Surveyor at Resource Development Institute (RDI) at Rawat, a subsidiary of the National Foundation for Resource Development (NFRD).
One of the Albuquerque center's clients is the Human Resource Development Institute (HRDI).