ISLAMABAD -- Three hundred low educated jobless youth are being imparted technical and vocational training in the fields of Auto Cad, Electrician, and Civil Surveyor at Resource Development Institute (RDI) at Rawat, a subsidiary of the National Foundation for Resource Development (NFRD).
What does RDI stand for?
RDI stands for Resource Development Institute (US and Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDI
We have 132 other meanings of RDI in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Defect Identification (Asynchronous Transfer Mode, ATM)
- Remote Detect Indication
- Report Data Interchange
- Report Data Interface
- Required Daily Intake
- Research Diagnostics, Inc. (various locations)
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Reseau d'Information (Radio Canada's French language news service)
- Residential Density Incentives
- Resource Development Initiative (Children's Services Council and the United Way of Palm Beach County)
- Respiratory Disturbance Index
- Results-Driven Incremental (methodology for project implementation and management)
- Retirement Disposal Instruction
- Revue de Droit Immobilier (French: Real Estate Law Journal)
- Rhône Développement Initiative (French: Rhone Development Initiative; Rhone, France)
- Row Digital Interconnect
- Royal Designer for Industry
- Remote Defect Indication - Line
- Remote Defect Indicator - Loop
- Remote Defect Indicator - Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both the sides were of the opinion that Faculty exchange programmes should be organized between the Human Resource Development Institutes in India and China .
Human Resource Development Institute The Human Resource Development Institute is the employment and training arm of the AFL-CIO and has operated a number of programs since the 1960's.