eProvision Software Education Edition provides a focal point for all IT resource allocation requests, approvals, and activities.
What does RAR stand for?
RAR stands for Resource Allocation Request
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RAR
We have 141 other meanings of RAR in our Acronym Attic
- Regulatory Asset Ratio (finance)
- Release After Reception (token ring, IEEE 802.5)
- Reliability Assessment Report
- Remedial Action Report
- Remote Access Router (DSL Modem/ router)
- Report of Actual Reimbursements
- Rescue and Recovery
- Réseaux Ambition Réussite (French: Ambition Success Network)
- Resource Adapter Archive (J2EE)
- Resource Adequacy Requirement (electricity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Layers' eProvision Microsoft Edition provides a focal point for IT resource allocation requests, approvals and activities.