CS's resource allocation management process does not make full use of relevant information to guide its decisions.
What does RAM stand for?
RAM stands for Resource Allocation Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of RAM
We have 365 other meanings of RAM in our Acronym Attic
- Request for Approval of Material (Washington State Department of Transportation)
- Requirements Abstraction Model
- Requirements Allocation Matrix
- Research Analysis & Maintenance, Inc.
- Research and Analysis of Media (marketing)
- Research and Applications Module
- Réseau des Animaleries Montpelliéraines (French animal studies network)
- Residual Asset Manager
- Residue Analytical Methods
- Resolution Asset Management (various companies)
- Resource Allocation Method
- Response Activity Matrix
- Responsibility and Accountability Matrix
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix (project management)
- Rest Are Mine (when playing hearts online)
- Restaurant Association of Maryland (Columbia, MD)
- Restricted Ability to Maneuver (ships)
- Restricted Access Management (fishing program)
- Restricted Access Materials
- Restricted Area Molding
Samples in periodicals archive:
ScheduALL will be utilized as the resource allocation management system.
The key points of this release are enhanced Portfolio and Demand Management, Resource Allocation Management, to consider the resource request and commitment process between project managers and resource managers; Object Data Model Extension and Pooled Risk.