Individual chapters are devoted to the main branches of inelastic X-ray scattering: nonresonant inelastic X-ray scattering with characteristic valence electron excitations, nonresonant inelastic X-ray scattering with core- electron excitation, X-ray Raman scattering, the Compton scattering regime, and resonant inelastic X-ray scattering (RIXS) spectroscopy.
What does RIXS stand for?
RIXS stands for Resonant Inelastic X-ray Scattering
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rockford Industrial Welding Supply (various locations)
- Runway Incursion Warning System (aviation)
- Russian International Wine and Spirits Fair
- Rede de Información Xuvenil (Galician: Network of Youth Information; Galicia, Spain)
- Reykjavik Internet Exchange (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Riga Internet eXchange (Riga, Latvia)
- Riga, Latvia - Riga (Airport Code)
- Ruggedness Index (topography complexity)
- Renal Information Exchange Group (UK)
- Research Information Exchange Markup Language