What does RIMS stand for?
RIMS stands for Resonance Isolation Mounting System (drums)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIMS
We have 64 other meanings of RIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Records Image Management System (USAID)
- Records Information Management System
- Reference and Integrity Monitoring Stations
- Regional Input-Output Modeling System
- Regional Ionospheric Monitoring System
- Requirements Information Management System
- Research and Development Information Management System
- Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Research Instruments and Measurement Systems (educational research products company)
- Resonance Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Resource Information Management System
- Response Information Management System
- Retarding Ion Mass Spectrometer
- Rhode Island Medical Society (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Riser Integrity Monitoring System (energy exploration)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.
- Road Information Management System
- Robocom Inventory Management System
- Rourkela Institute of Management Studies (Rourkela, Orissa, India)
- Reserve Integrated Management System Orderwriting Module