org Resolving Conflict Creatively Program National Center, Educators for Social Responsibility, 163 Third Ave.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Resolving Conflict Creatively
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Residential Care Center
- Residential Central City Zone (St. George, Utah)
- Residential Computer Consultant (Illinois State University)
- Residential Computer Coordinator (universities)
- Residential Computing Connection (Bowling Green State University, Ohio)
- Residual Catalytic Cracking (method for refining heavy hydrocarbons into lighter fuel products)
- Resin-Coated Copper
- Resistencia Civil Continental (Spanish: Continental Civil Resistance)
- Resistor Color Code
- Resolution and Collection Corporation (Japan)
- Resource Category Code
- Resource Centre Coordinator (various locations)
- Resource Conservation Challenge (EPA)
- Resource Control Center
- Resources Control Center
- Resources for Child Caring (St Paul, Minnesota)
- Resources for Community Collaboration
- Reston Community Center (Virginia)
- Restricted Common Carrier
- Retail Council of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resolving conflict creatively program: A summary of significant findings.
This year's international faculty includes these past Spirit of Crazy Horse honorees: Linda Lantieri, founder of the Resolving Conflict Creatively Program in New York schools; Scott Larson, author on spiritual development of youth-at-risk; Nathan Rutstein, founder of the Healing Racism Institutes; Margaret Harrison, founder of Homestart family programs in England; and Father Chris Riley, founder of Youth Off the Streets in Sydney, Australia.
Suite 3670 Oakland, CA 94609 or Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP) National Center 163 Third Ave.
Through a collaboration with Peter Yarrow by Linda Lantieri, founding director of the Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP), and teacher, writer, and curriculum developer Laura Parker Roerden the DLAM curricula for Grades 2-5 and 6-8 and for summer camps and after school programs was born.
Educators for Social Responsibility (ESR) reported greater demand for training in their Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP).
All of the programs utilize inspiring music and video as well as materials based on the well-tested, highly regarded conflict resolution curricula developed by the Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP) of Educators for Social Responsibility (ESR).
The extraordinary success of Roosevelt Middle School's Resolving Conflict Creatively Program (RCCP) caught the attention of Court TV, which included it in this year's "Safe Passage.