Memresistors, or memristors, have received the lion's share of attention, starting with the 2010 announcement that Hewlett Packard and Hynix Semiconductor of Seoul, Korea would collaborate to commercialize memristor technology in the form of Resistive Random Access Memory or RRAM.
What does ReRAM stand for?
ReRAM stands for Resistive Random Access Memory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of ReRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Rubberized Equipment Repair
- Real Estate Regulation Authority (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Real Estate Regulatory Agency (United Arab Emirates)
- Redwood Empire Remodelers Association
- Regional Electricity Regulatory Association of Southern Africa (est. 2002)
- Renewable Energy Resource Assessment (reference tool)
- Respiratory Effort Related Arousal
- Revolution Effort Related Association (India)
- Rural and Environment Research and Analysis Directorate (UK)
- Respiratory Emergency Room Admissions Monitoring System
- Rare Event Risk Assessment Process
- RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) External Review Committee
- Real Estate Research Corporation
- Real Estate Research Council (Pomona, CA)
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center
- Reliant Energy Resources Corp. (Houston, TX)
- Research and Engineering Center
- Renewable Energy and Rural Development
- RA (Retinoic Acid) and E1A (Early Region 1A) Response Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
After introducing semiconductor memories in general, they cover phase change memory, spin-transfer torque random access memory, resistive random access memory, memristors, and the future of nonvolatile memory.
The team led by Professor Keon Jae Lee created the fully functional flexible non-volatile resistive random access memory (RRAM) where a memory cell can be randomly accessed, written, and erased on a plastic substrate.
This recognition comes from the company's outstanding contributions toward the research, development, and commercialization of high performance magneto resistive random access memory (MRAM) integrated circuits.
FIGURE 9 CONSTUCTION OF RESISTIVE RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY