After introducing semiconductor memories in general, they cover phase change memory, spin-transfer torque random access memory, resistive random access memory, memristors, and the future of nonvolatile memory.
What does RRAM stand for?
RRAM stands for Resistive Random Access Memory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RRAM
We have 2 other meanings of RRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Reflejo Recto Anal Inhibitorio (Spanish: Rectal Anal Inhibitory Reflex)
- Responsible Retailers of Alcohol in Ireland (est. 2009)
- Requirements Analysis and Implementation Tool
- Recommended Remediation Action Levels (oil levels; Minnesota)
- Relative Radiographic Attachment Level
- Reply Requested at Leisure
- Richard Read Associates Limited (UK)
- Realtime Reutilization Asset Management
- Redundant Random Access Memory
- Rehosted Residual Asset Manager
- Right-hand Rectangular Approximation Method (calculus)
- Road Runner Akron Marathon (Ohio)
- Rapid Route and Area Mine Neutralisation System (Australia)
- Refugee Rights Action Network (Perth, Western Australia)
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation Authority of the North (Sri Lanka)
- Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program
- Retrograde Right Atrium Perfusion
- Revised Resettlement Action Plan (various locations)
- Riparian Restoration Action Plan (environmental planning)
- Road Rail Access Point (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team led by Professor Keon Jae Lee created the fully functional flexible non-volatile resistive random access memory (RRAM) where a memory cell can be randomly accessed, written, and erased on a plastic substrate.
Spin Transfer Technologies (STT) will use the funds to scale operations, purchase equipment and grow its team to accelerate development of its patented orthogonal spin transfer magneto resistive random access memory technology (OST-MRAM).