Other topics include wet etching on glass, the growth of borate crystals, glass built resistive plate chambers, glass formation by mechanical alloying, and a statistical diagnosis framework for use with smart systems.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Resistive Plate Chamber
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Reporting to Commander
- République Populaire de Chine (French: People's Republic of China)
- Request for Preauthorized Checking
- Request the Pleasure of your Company
- Requisition Processing Cycle
- Research and Publications Committee
- Research Planning Committee (various schools)
- Research Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- Réseau de Protection du Consommateur (French: Consumer Protection Network; Canada)
- Réseau des Professionnels Chrétiens (French: Christian Business Network)
- Resource Planning & Coordination
- Resource Plans Chief (Fabrication Flight, Logistics Support Squadron, Offutt AFB, NE)
- Respecting Patient Choices
- Restricted Path Consistency (graph theory)
- Restrictive Practices Court
- Retirement Planning Center
- Return Postcard (printing and paper industries)
- Returnable Product Container
- Revenue per Call
- Revenue Per Click (internet advertising)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PA8-E devices are used as front-end electronics for Resistive Plate Chambers (RPC), a gaseous detector capable of sub-nanosecond time resolution on very large areas.