He said a number of other projects were also undertaken by Pakistani scientists and engineers, prominent among these projects were the supply of 320 Resistive Plate Chambers (RPCs) for the Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) detector.
What does RPC stand for?
RPC stands for Resistive Plate Chamber
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPC
We have 393 other meanings of RPC in our Acronym Attic
- Reporting to Commander
- République Populaire de Chine (French: People's Republic of China)
- Request for Preauthorized Checking
- Request the Pleasure of your Company
- Requisition Processing Cycle
- Research and Publications Committee
- Research Planning Committee (various schools)
- Research Program Coordinator (various organizations)
- Réseau de Protection du Consommateur (French: Consumer Protection Network; Canada)
- Réseau des Professionnels Chrétiens (French: Christian Business Network)
- Resource Planning & Coordination
- Resource Plans Chief (Fabrication Flight, Logistics Support Squadron, Offutt AFB, NE)
- Respecting Patient Choices
- Restricted Path Consistency (graph theory)
- Restrictive Practices Court
- Retirement Planning Center
- Return Postcard (printing and paper industries)
- Returnable Product Container
- Revenue per Call
- Revenue Per Click (internet advertising)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of other projects were also undertaken by Pakistani scientists and engineers, prominent among these projects were the supply of 320 Resistive Plate Chambers (RPCs) for the Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) detector.
The construction of these detectors, called Resistive Plate Chambers (RPCs), was made possible by the work of 15 physicists, 10 engineers, five lasers and opto-electronics experts, six computer professionals and 20 students from NCP and PAEC, Hoorani said.