The results issued in August 2008 showed that Muham-mad Syed, who appeared for the Design and Technology: Resistant Materials Technology GCSE examination at the British School - Muscat (BSM), achieved one of the highest overall marks.
What does RMT stand for?
RMT stands for Resistant Materials Technology (course)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMT
We have 110 other meanings of RMT in our Acronym Attic
- Reliable Multicast Transport (IETF)
- Remedial Military Training
- Remote Management Testing (Ciena)
- Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Reported Married to (Quaker religion)
- Required Monthly Test
- Requirements, Management and Traceability (various organizations)
- Réseaux Mixtes Technologiques (French: Mixed Technology Network; agricultural science)
- Reservoir Management Team (various locations)
- Resource Management Team
- Resource Management Tool
- Return Material Tag (authorization reference number used when returning goods to the manufacturer)
- Reverse Mold Technology (L.A. Spas)
- Reverse Morris Trust (merger)
- Review of Maritime Transport (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Rhythmic Movement Training
- Rigid Muffin-Tin
- Ring Management (FDDI, IBM)
- Risk Management Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
His project, part of a GCSE course in resistant materials technology, was intended to help nursing staff in a hospital theatre to count and weigh swabs to calculate blood loss.