Effect of resin-modified glass ionomer cements on secondary caries.
What does RMGIC stand for?
RMGIC stands for Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Cements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rail-Mounted Gantry Crane
- redirecting media gateway controller
- Rosia Montana Gold Corporation
- Royal Montreal Golf Club (Canada)
- Royal Montrose Golf Club (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue Inc. (Colorado)
- Receivables Management Group, Inc. (Chattanooga, TN)
- Resin Modified Glass Ionomer
- Rocky Mountain Gas, Inc. (Wyoming)
- Russell Midcap Growth Index
- Recombinant Murine Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (Colorado)
- Ryde Midwifery Group Practice (Australia)
- Rocky Mountain Governmental Purchasing Association (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Geographic Science Center (Denver, CO)
- Regina Minor Girls Softball League (est. 1969; Canada)
- Rate Monotonic General Task
- Receptor Mediated Gene Transfer
- Regional Myocardial Glucose Utilization Rate
- Yamaha Russ Miller Groove Wedge (snare drum accessory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1997) effective than the other polishing methods --diamond burs were the least effective instruments Table 2 Recent studies (since 1995) on polishing of resin-modified glass ionomer cements (RM-GIC).