Post-irradiation hardness of resin-modified glass ionomer cements and a polyacid-modified composite resin.
What does RGI stand for?
RGI stands for Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer (cement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGI
We have 49 other meanings of RGI in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Gate International (Aston, PA)
- Ragnar Granit Institute
- Rail Gap Indicator (rail signal)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (India)
- Raw Gas Injection (petroleum engineering)
- Reactant Gas Inlet
- Référentiel Général d'Interopérabilité (French: General Repository for Interoperability)
- Regional Geographical Initiative
- Registrar General of India (census research)
- Rent Geared to Income Housing (Canada)
- Resource Group International
- Ressources Globales en Informatique (French: Global Computer Resources; est. 1990)
- Revenue Growth Index (finance)
- Richmond Group International (Virginia)
- Royal Group, Inc. (clothing manufacturer)
- Rumbaugh-Goodwin Institute for Cancer Research, Inc. (est. 1959; Plantation, FL)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad, India)
- Rossiiskii Gosudarstvennyi Istoricheskii Arkhiv (Russian: Russian State Historical Archive)
- Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer Cement (dentistry)
- Responsible Gaming Information Centre (Niagara Falls and Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a resin-modified glass ionomer and delivers calcium, phosphate and fluoride, which is "recharged" by fluoride toothpaste.
Fluoride release and cariostatic ability of a compomer and a resin-modified glass ionomer cement used for orthodontic bonding.
Donly KJ, Segura A, Kanellis M, Erickson RL: Clinical performance and caries inhibition of resin-modified glass ionomer cement and amalgam restorations.