3ad Link Aggregation and patent-pending Resilient Wireless Packet Ring (RWPRTM) technology.
What does RWPR stand for?
RWPR stands for Resilient Wireless Packet Ring (trademark of Harris Stratex Networks)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ronnie Walsh Physical Fitness (Dublin, Ireland)
- Rotary World Peace Fellowships
- Rwanda Women Parliamentary Forum
- Rada Wzajemnej Pomocy Gospodarczej (Polish: Council for Mutual Economic Assistance; 1949-1991)
- Radioactive Waste Policy Group (UK)
- Regional Water Planning Group (Texas)
- Red Wing Public Library (Minnesota)
- Radiological Weapon (US DoD/US Department of Energy)
- Redfern/Waterloo Partnership Project (Australia)
- RW Products Promotion Initiative
- Raw Water Pump Station
- Rollie Williams Paint Spot (Indiana and Michigan)
- Rob Woollen Personal Training (UK)
- Roger Williams Park Zoo (Providence, RI)
- Reading and Writing Quarterly (Taylor & Francis publication)
- Recreational Water Quality
- Rotary Wing Qualification Course
- Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Regional Water Quality Control Plant (Palo Alto, CA)
- Report of Water Quality Exceedance (California Regional Water Quality Control Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3ad Link Aggregation and patent-pending Resilient Wireless Packet Ring (RWPR(TM)) technology from Harris Stratex Networks.
Successful Demonstration of New Resilient Wireless Packet Ring Protocol(TM) SAN JOSE, Calif.