It reflects the commitment of our people, deep customer relationships and a resilient risk management framework.
What does RRM stand for?
RRM stands for Resilient Risk Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RRM
We have 106 other meanings of RRM in our Acronym Attic
- Random Rotation Matrix
- Rapid Response Manufacturing
- Rate Review Mechanism (tariff; Texas)
- Regional Risk Manager (various locations)
- Registered Reporting Mechanism (Agency for the Cooperation of Energey Regulators)
- Remote Radio Module
- Renegotiable Rate Mortgage (real estate finance)
- Renewable Raw Material
- Renewable Resource Management (applied science degre; Canada)
- Residual Radioactive Material
- Resonant Recognition Model
- Resource Request Matrix
- Restorative Reproductive Medicine
- Risk Reduction Measure (hazard prevention)
- Risk-Reduction Mastectomy (cancer prevention)
- RNA Recognition Motifs
- Road Race Motorsports (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Rolls-Royce Marine
- Round-Robin Matching
- Ribonucleotide Reductase, M1 Subunit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter is the sixth in a series that publicly details how the industry will work to further strengthen the robustness of the OTC derivatives market infrastructure, improve transparency and build a more resilient risk management framework.